COVID-19 Restrictions & Advisory
From August 5, 2021, citizens of the following countries and citizens of other countries permanently residing in those countries, as well as stateless persons are allowed to enter and leave the Republic of Azerbaijan by air transport, taking into account the requirements of paragraphs 2.5-1.1 and 2.5-1.3 of the Resolution issued by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan:
- Turkey, Russia, the United States, Bahrain, the UAE, Great Britain, Israel, Hungary, Qatar, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Canada, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, Slovakia and Greece are able to travel to Azerbaijan by air under the following conditions:
- submission of an official document issued by the relevant country (COVID passport) on complete vaccination or recovery from COVID-19 for passengers over 18 years of age and a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before the flight
- submission of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before the flight for passengers aged from 1 to 18 years
- Restrictions on traveling to and out of Azerbaijan by air or land are in force until the 1st of September, except for cargo and charter flights.
- For more information on available flight options, please visit the official website of Official Electronic Visa Portal https://evisa.gov.az/en/ and Heydar Aliyev International Airport - https://www.airport.az/
- Border officials are taking necessary steps to disinfect land border crossings.
Travelers are advised to carry additional supplies of necessary medication in carry-on luggage.
GENERAL ADVISORY FOR VISITORS
This advisory serves as a guide to help visitors during your visit to Azerbaijan.
- Monitor your health closely for two weeks.
- If you have a fever or respiratory symptoms (e.g. cough, runny nose), wear a mask.
- Seek medical attention promptly if symptoms do not subside. Call the clinic in advance and inform the doctor of your travel history.