To obtain a single entry visa for travel to the Republic of Azerbaijan the following documents must be submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy:
Visit the website http:evisa.mfa.gov.az
- Register in “Sign up” page.
- Fill out the “Application form”.
- Submit the application form.
- Print the completed application form received on e-mail.
Holders of travel documents must submit valid permanent resident card.
- For business and humanitarian visit- the invitation letter from receiving party along with the copy of the charter and state registration certificate of the company/organization;
- For personal visit- the invitation letter from Azerbaijani citizen or foreign citizen currently residing in Azerbaijan along with their Azerbaijani ID (şəxsiyyət vəsiqəsi);
- For leisure – copy of hotel reservation.
- Complited visa application form;
- Valid passport or other travel document (photocopies will not be accepted) which should have at least one clear page for the visa;
- Two passport sized photos of the applicant taken within the last 6 months to reflect the current appearance;
- The invitation letter;
- Consular fee for the Egypt citizens: 20 US dollars. For other nationalities see here
To obtain a visa by mail, the request must include a postage paid return envelope (Express Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL). The Embassy of Azerbaijan does not assume any responsibility for the loss postal delivery. As the Embassy does not keep tracking numbers of your mail, you are advised to keep a record of it in way to track your passport's return to you.
Please send all the above-mentioned required documents to:
Embassy of Azerbaijan Attn: Consular Section,
Cairo, Maadi Sarayat, road 10 Villa 16/24
Business hours of the Consular Section are Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday from 10 A.M. to 1 P.M.
Processing time – 10 business days
Attention: Effective October 15, 2010 obtaining short stay single entry (up to 30 days) visas at the visa section of Consular Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport of Baku, upon arrival has changed Read more...
All foreigners visiting Azerbaijan for a period of more than 30 days must register their passports with the local passport-registration authorities.